Beat the stress with Chris Bormannn’s ‘Preparing for Exams – Mk 11’
1. Get to know your TAFE librarians, Gwen and Alicja, who will help you find resources for assignments.
2. Know your DET TAFE username and password, so you can access all the resources that you need on campus and at home.
3. Take advantage of great TAFE online resources available to you.
4. Use the TAFE Delicious links to find credible information on the web.
6. Carry your student ID with you because it enables you to borrow books and use the printers, copiers and scanners on campus.
7. Avoid library fines by renewing or returning what you borrow on or before the due date. Tell us your mobile number or email address, and we will send reminders before your loans are due. Or log in to your Library Account in the catalogue and renew them yourself. Keep your fines below $20 and you can keep borrowing, and at the end of the year, we’ll make the fines disappear.
Find the library on the web, type chec library into Google, or on campus, click on the Library icon on the student PCs.
Carry your student ID on campus because, beside identifying you as a student, it enables you to borrow books and DVDs, print and photocopy.
Avoid library fines, by returning or renewing borrowed items on time. Sign in to your OneSearch account and renew them yourself before the due date. Find the due date on the slip in the front of the book. Give us an email address, so we can send reminders before your loans are due. If your total fines for the year are under $20, we’ll make them disappear at the end of the year.
Take advantage of these great eResources. Just sign in with your DET username and password.
Learn how to power search Google, courtesy of Hack College.
Graduating Digital Media students showcased their works this week.
Come and see a great collection of work from the very talented TAFE Furniture Design Faculty.
Opened last night and on display till November 25 in the Simmons Arcade Coffs Harbour.