1. Get to know your school librarian, Louise Cleary, who can help you find online and print resources for assessment tasks and essays.
2. Improve your research skills by attending library tutorials and by seeking help when you’re stuck with not enough information to complete your assignment.
3. Click on the Library icon on the student PCs on campus and bookmark the Library site
4. Bookmark the Delicious links, so you can easily find credible information on the web.
5. Carry your student ID with you because it enables you to borrow books and use the printers and photocopiers on campus.
6. Avoid library fines by telling us your email address, so we can send reminders before your loans are due or renew your loans before they are due via My Library Record in the library catalogue. Keep your library fines below $20 and you can keep borrowing. Total fines of under $20 will be waived at the end of the year.