2. Find out how to log in to your campus accounts. There are two: an on-campus account and a TAFE account.
3. Take advantage of the great online resources available to you.
4. Find resources in TAFE libraries across the state and get them sent to you free. Ask Gabriele or Anna how.
5. Bookmark the TAFE Delicious links so you can find credible information on the web fast.
6. Carry your student ID with you because it enables you to borrow books and use the printers and photocopiers on campus.
7. Avoid library fines. Tell us your email address and we will send reminders before your loans are due. Or renew your own loans via My Library Record in the library catalogue. Keep your fines below $20, and you can still borrow from the Library, then at the end of the year, we’ll make the fines disappear.
8 Find the Library website by clicking on the desktop icon on the computers on campus, or type CHEC library into Google.