2. Find the library on the web, just type chec library into Google, or on campus, click on the Library icon on the student PCs.
3. Carry your student ID on campus because it enables you to borrow books and DVDs, print and photocopy.
4. Avoid library fines, by returning borrowed items on time, or tell us your email address, so we can send reminders before your loans are due. Renew your loans before they are due by signing in to OneSearch. If your total fines are under $20, they’ll be waived at the end of the year.
5. Learn how to power search Google, courtesy of Hack College.
6. Take advantage of these great eResources. Just sign in with your DET username and password.