Theme: ‘UNIty in diVERSITY –the coming together of cultures and communities’
10am Welcome to Country and Opening followed by morning tea.
• 10.30 discover Sikh culture and “How to wrap a Turban” (John Arkan)
- 10.20 hear akabella (a capella choir) & see Awalim belly dance group
- 10.30 – 2.00 Living Books -Muslim couple, Volunteer in Nepal, Songs & Stories of the People, A Lost Australian…in the D Block Theatre foyer
- 10.30- 2.00pm explore Bush Tucker
- 10.30- 2.00pm visit the International Student tea and sushi stall
- 10.30 -2.00 talk to ‘Latinos and Friends’ about their social gatherings
- 10.30 – 2.00pm play table tennis – who is the campus champion?
- 10.30 – 2.00 pm add your secret wish to the Wish Tree
- 10.30 – 2.00 pm learn about Students Abroad and Exchange program
- 11.30 -12.00 Songs & Stories of the People: stories & performance by ‘Living Book’ Johnnie Aseron in Gathering Space
- 12.00 -1.00pm African drum/dance group Baala Baajo & ‘one man band’ Blakboi (Tom Avery)
- Lunch- taste amazing African curries by Cultural Café
- Lunch – BBQ ‘With a Twist”
- Watch out for “Roving Mike”
- All day: Inter-Faith display in foyer D Block Theatre
- All week: Fusion photography competition entries in the Library
- See you there!